The Story of KMA
KMA was founded in 1996 as an electrical contractor by its owner, Kelly Ault. The underlying philosophy on which KMA was built is providing exceptional service to the client. That focus remains the same today. Through Kelly’s dedication to providing his clients with best in class service, as well as a 100% satisfaction guarantee, KMA Electric has grown by leaps and bounds. As of 2016, we now have over 28 employees and handle thousands of service calls every year all over Columbus and central Ohio. To keep up with our clients demands, KMA now offers not only electrical services, but also heating and cooling sales and service, as well as generator installation and repair.
Why Choose KMA?
- No electrical or heating & cooling job too big or too small – we’re your trusted local experts.
- We provide pricing upfront, before starting any work. No surprises!
- We offer our clients multiple solutions to solve their issues.
- All of our technicians participate in continuing education.
- We will text you a picture and profile of our tech before he arrives.
- We offer 24/7 emergency service.
- We stand behind our workmanship!
Current Memberships and Certifications
- Member of Objective Based Industrial Electrical Code (OBIEC)
- Member of Associated Electrical Contractors Independent Electrical Contractors (AECIEC) Central Ohio Chapter
- Generac Certified
The team at KMA Electric and Heating & Cooling is ready to tackle your job today!
Call us anytime. We Make Service Happen!